Log In Instructions
Under NO circmustances should a parent create a log-in and manage awards on behalf of the student.
First Time Users: Set up your account. Enter your Student ID Number. If you do not know your Student ID number you can find it on Populi or you can email the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Create a Password and establish security questions. Then, log in using your Student ID Number and new password.
Current students: Log in with your nine-digit Student ID Number (includes preceding zeros, no dashes or spaces) and the password you selected when you created your account.
Passwords: Your aid.corban.edu account will lock after 3 failed log-in attempts, if this happens email email@example.com to request your account be unlocked. Keep your password information in a safe place that you can refer back to if necessary.
Logged in before but forgot Password: Create a new password.
Welcome to Corban Financial Aid Online!
This site allows you to:
- View your aid amounts
- Accept/decline financial aid awards
- Recieve messages from the financial aid office
- Track the status of documents needed to complete your financial aid eligibility
- Download required documents
- Link to Federal Student Aid requirements
- View scheduled and actual disbursements
Log In to get started!