Log In Instructions
Under NO circmustances should a parent create a log-in and manage awards on behalf of the student.
First Time Users: Set up your account. Enter your Student ID Number. If you have not been assigned a Student ID Number, Enter your Social Security Number (No dashes or spaces) as your Student ID Number. Create a Password and establish security questions. Then log in using your Student ID Number (or Social Security Number) and new password.
Current students: Log in with your nine-digit Student ID Number (includes preceding zeros, no dashes or spaces).
Passwords: Your aid.corban.edu account will lock after 3 failed log-in attempts, if this happens email email@example.com to request your account be unlocked. Keep your password information in a safe place that you can refer back to if necessary.
Logged in before but forgot Password: Create a new password.
Welcome to Corban Financial Aid Online!
This site allows you to:
- View your aid amounts
- Accept/decline financial aid awards
- Recieve messages from the financial aid office
- Track the status of documents needed to complete your financial aid eligibility
- Download required documents
- Link to Federal Student Aid requirements
- View scheduled and actual disbursements
Log In to get started!