Log In Instructions
Access granted AFTER you receive a Financial Aid Award Notice
New Students: Log in using your Social Security Number (No dashes or spaces) as your Student ID.
The financial aid office will email freshman, transfers, and first-year grad students when Student ID numbers are available for use on aid.corban.edu
Current students: Log in with your nine-digit Student ID Number (includes preceding zeros, no dashes or spaces).
First Time Users: Set up your account. Enter your Social Security Number(No dashes or spaces) as your Student ID. Create a Password and establish security questions. Then log in using your Social Security Number and new password.
Logged in before but forgot Password: Create a new password.
If you are a new student use your Social Security Number as your Student ID.
Welcome to Corban Financial Aid Online!
This site allows you to:
- View your aid amounts
- Accept/decline financial aid awards
- Recieve messages from the financial aid office
- Track the status of documents needed to complete your financial aid eligibility
- Download required documents
- Link to Federal Student Aid requirements
- View scheduled and actual disbursements
Log In to get started!